Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

I love finding good soup recipes to enjoy during the fall.  This is one of my favorite soups to make, but since Ryan has no love for broccoli, I don't get to enjoy it very often!  I recently made this for friends and kept a few bowls for myself.    


Ingredients:
3/4 cup chopped onion
3 tablespoons margarine
6 cups water
6-8 bouillon cubes
8 oz. egg noodles
2 - 10 oz. package of frozen broccoli
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
6 cups milk
1 lb. cubed velveeta cheese

To make:
Saute together onion and margarine.  Add water and bouillon cubes and bring to a boil.  Add noodles, cook 3 minutes.  Then add broccoli, cook until tender.  Stir in garlic powder, milk, and velveeta.  Heat until cheese melts.  

Enjoy!  


2 comments:

  1. Its a very useful blog,thank you for sharing this post with us,keep posting like useful blogs.
    For sofa repair work contact thesofastore gives Best Sofa Repair Services in Ashok Nagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete