Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for some Sunday sisterhood...

1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything chocolate or coffee flavored.  

2. What is your favorite smell?
Newborn baby.

3. What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or present)
Since I really only watch things on the DVR, nothing is really standing out for me...I'm sure Ryan has a better answer!

4. What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday - Ryan gets up with the kids on Sunday mornings (I get up with them on Saturdays).  Mass with the fam.  Donuts.  Lazy or productive afternoon.  Dinner with the in-laws.  And Sundays are the one day of the week that the beds usually don't get made around here.  

5. What is your favorite way to waste time?
Probably online...blog stalking, facebook stalking, or on pinterest.  
Or making lists of things I should be doing.  

6. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Right now it's pajama pants or any kind of sweats!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey there...swinging by from the social! New follower, hope you can hop on over to my blog and do the same :) I thought I was the only person to pic chocolate ice cream...I'm crazy! lol and newborn baby smell? I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from Sunday Social! Sundays are great and can either be productive or lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there!! Thanks for stopping by :)

    I laughed out loud at 'blog stalking' mostly because I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping by from the Sunday Social... I agree that the newborn baby smell is definitely something to *swoon* over... and I feel like I lack a sense of creativity, so I am right there with ya' on the Pinterest deal (I have a slight pinning addiction myself) ;)

    ReplyDelete