Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Fireplace

The stockings are hung by the chimney with care...


I bought picture frame stocking holders for Clare and Jude's stockings 3 years ago at Target. But was not able to find more in my price range (2 for $15, not $30 each) until Target had them again this year - hooray!  

Each frame holds a picture of the stocking's namesake on their first Christmas.  


I'm also loving the lanterns filled with ornaments on the fireplace hearth.  My mother-in-law gifted them to me (one this summer and one at the office Christmas party - my husband works for the family business).  And I'm very excited that this year Ellen is old enough not to mess with them and has completely ignored them!  Hooray again! 
(Originally found this idea here.)   


And our basket of Christmas books rounds things out.


Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment