Thursday, November 1, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now

Today I'm linking up with Julie at back2basicsblog.com to share 5 of my favorite things this month...

back2basicsblog.com

1.  Hot apple cider in the evening.  I love this time of year!


2.  My flannel sheets.  The night temperatures have hit freezing and it's warm and cozy in my bed every night.  I'm also loving this duvet cover....after almost 9 years I feel like it's time for an upgrade.

image

3.  The Year of Faith proclaimed by Pope Benedict.  A perfect invitation and opportunity to grow in faith.  And sometimes getting a personal invitation helps.  

4.  Dare I say it...but Christmas shopping.  I made a big run to Target the other day and picked up some things while I was there by myself.  It would be so nice to be finished with gift shopping early!

5.  Clare has been off school all week for fall break.  I have enjoyed spending the extra one on one time with her.  So thankful for my 7 year-old and that all of my loved ones are safe.


What are you loving right now??

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I too, love apple cider-- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of my favorite things too! Apple cider, great linens, and time with family! Cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete