Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Menu

Hope you had a good weekend!  We were all ready for our first weekend of the school year!  One of the ways I like to/need to stay organized during the school year (and all year round) is by making a weekly dinner menu.  Here's what this week is looking like...

Monday
We tried these yummy (and easy!) sandwiches for the first time tonight.


They were a HIT!  Great for an easy dinner, and would be perfect for any type of party...they were served at my sister's baby shower, but also sound good for the Superbowl, 1st Communion, etc.

Tuesday

Wednesday
Calzones

Thursday
Hamburgers and Hot Dogs

Friday

Bon Appetit!  

3 comments:

  1. We had your chicken penne pasta dish last night when my BIL was here. Let me tell you ... it was a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am Annie, found you on the mom's mingle. Those sandwiches look great! I am definitely going to try them. Thanks for the yummy inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum to breakfast pizza! We are having breakfast for dinner tonight actually! :D

    http://houseofwoyaks.blogspot.com/2012/08/menu-plan_20.html

    ReplyDelete