1. Never take an 11 month-old on a boat. Even if you promise them that they will see dolphins. Not fun!
2. Don't pitch the Target $10 gift card promotion prescription coupons before they expire. Your child will need a scrip filled within 24 hours.
3. Little boys really do stink. Open the windows in their bedroom and air it out at every chance you get!
4. Oxiclean is a mother's best friend.
4. So is amazon.com. This Santa will never shop the old way again!
5. Murphy's Law: When traveling with a 14 month old, flight delays and being stuck on the runway are inevitable.
6. All day kindergarten is a l-o-n-g day...for your kindergartener, too. (It took me a good month to get used to it.)
7. Don't wear suede boots to the mulch playground.
8. Blogging is a lot of work, but can be very rewarding. Thanks to those who have stopped by in 2011.
Hoping to learn from my mistakes in 2012!