Friday, June 3, 2011

Congrats to our Grad!

Pre-K graduation has come and gone and we officially have a kindergartener on our hands!


I really loved having Clare attend a Christian-based preschool.  This was part of the opening prayer at the graduation ceremony:
" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good...to give you a future and a hope.  In the days when you pray, I will listen.  If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.' "   -Jeremiah 29:11-13
A nice reminder for all of us!  
We are so proud of you, Clare!  Kindergarten...here we come!!!


3 comments:

  1. Tell her Grandma is having a graduation party for her and Uncle Joseph on June 12th. You guys better make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare looks so grown up! Congrats! p.s. is that your pretty manicured hand in the pic with her? Have a happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's her teacher in the picture. Unfortunately her eyes are closed, so I thought it was best to crop it!

    ReplyDelete