Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What comes out in the wash...

It's been a bit of a mad house around here.  Ellen is working on her first two teeth and has a cold with a cough.  She also had the beginning of an ear infection at her 6 month check-up yesterday.  I have a cold with a cough.  Jude just got over his cold with a cough.  Between a fussy baby during the day and lack of sleep at night, I feel like I've been playing catch-up this week on everything.  Anyway, with all of this going on I am off my normal laundry routine.  (That's always a sign to me that I have lost all control!!)  When I went to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer yesterday, I discovered this:



A diaper somehow went through the wash.  Was it a dirty diaper when it went in?  It was definitely exploding with cleanliness when it came out.  Not sure how it made it in the washer to begin with.  Might have been my absent-mindedness, might have had something to do with the 5 and under crowd.

The world may never know.  

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I hope everyone is feeling better soon, Tricia! God bless you! (lol, I have done that once before, too :)

    ReplyDelete